Skip to content
- Pasquaré Mariotto, F., Bonali, F., & Venturini, C. (2020). Iceland, an Open-Air Museum for Geoheritage and Earth Science Communication Purposes. RESOURCES, 9 (2), Special Issue Geoheritage and Geotourism Resources, https://www.mdpi.com/2079-9276/9/2/14.
- Bonali et al., (2020). Selfie drones for 3D modelling, geological mapping and data collection: key examples from Santorini volcanic complex, Greece. GISTAM 2020, SCITEPRESS.
- Tibaldi et al. (2020). Real world-based immersive Virtual Reality for research, teaching and communication in volcanology. Bulletin of Volcanology, In press.
- Bonali, F. L., Tibaldi, A., Russo, E., Mariotto, F. P., Marchese, F., Fallati, L., … & Sciacca, E. (2019, January). Immersive virtual reality for studying volcano-tectonic features: A case study from the northern active rift zone of Iceland. In Geophysical Research Abstracts (Vol. 21).
- Bonali, F. L., Russo, E., Savini, A., Marchese, F., Fallati, L., Paraskevi, N., … & Garzonio, R. (2019, January). Learning outcomes from the EGU 2018 Public Engagement grant” Shaping geological 3D virtual field-surveys for overcoming motor disabilities”. In Geophysical Research Abstracts (Vol. 21).